My role here is the one of a mediator bridging the gap that sometimes can exist between two people, couples, and family members when direct communication has repeatedly failed between them.
As a non-judgmental partner of all involved parties, I support my clients during these coaching processes in resolving conflicts in the long term.
- « Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you. While you live, while it is in your power, be good ».
– Marcus Aurelius
Change things today!
In all areas of life, strengthening one’s personality (personal empowerment) is the most important prerequisite on which success and failure depend.I am convinced that we are our best teacher. When the student is ready, he or she will teach himself or herself.If theyare not ready, they will not learn anything. As a coach I can accompany the teacher and the student within these learning processes and give them the support they need in order to fulfill their aspirations.
Coaching, in this sense, means nothing more than providing access and creating space for
Dissolving negative patterns, blockages, conflicts and fears.
Linking resources (which already exist in each one of us).
Forming new (your own and thus true) beliefs and goal sets.
Creating new skills or linking existing skills with one another.
The ultimate objective: the (further) development OUT OF YOURSELF emerges sustainably, and thus works in everyday life. The client will never have to ask, “what did I learn in coaching and how should I use it now?” The change happens “on its own”. You as a client have the change competence and as a coach, I have the methodical competence.
- The program of my coaching is designed in such a way that I will accompany you during the process of delving into the deepest spheres of your mind, enabling you to identify the hidden resources, which are already lying within YOU, and then activating them. Activating your own resources is needed in order to face any change in your current life circumstances.
In principle, we humans are not bound or constrained by anything but internalized imprints and beliefs that we have adopted through others. Such beliefs are often difficult for us to identify and recognize because they are so profoundly integrated into our everyday lives, often since our early childhood. It is difficult for us to obtain the necessary distance from them to be able to identify them in the first place. This is where I come in and by mainly applying the “St. Gall Coaching Model (SCM)®” during my coaching sessions, I support my clients in looking at their “blind spots”, where they will find out what lies beneath any unwillingness and impossibility to change.
St. Gall Coaching Model (SCM) ®
Three independent scientific studies validated the “St. Gall Coaching Model (SCM)®”, in 2011, 2014 and 2017, thus clearly confirming its long-term efficacy.
To learn more about the scientific efficacy of these studies, Learn More
- +If you need to know more
Why the path leads through knowledge and realization
Greater knowledge and insight of ourselves enables us to free ourselves from the shackles of our own thoughts and constraints, allowing us to transcend our outer boundaries with the resources we have. Our natural talents and abilities are already anchored within us, but are often hidden just below the surface.
Winston Churchill once said, “The price of greatness is responsibility.” Once we recognize why we are dissatisfied, why we really suffer, or why we keep attracting certain (unwanted) situations and/or people over and over in our lives, we bear the responsibility of doing everything to change those undesirable situations and circumstances. Veritable insight allows us to “avoid” painful experiences and prevent them from entering our lives.
During the coaching process you will acquire a variety of new techniques and strategies that will allow you to rectify “incorrect” beliefs which most of the time are old and often deadlocked convictions.
- +Time frame and investment
- If you would like to hire me as your coach, I invite you to schedule a complimentary 30-minute meeting either in person or over a video-call during which we will discuss your coaching expectations.During this session, after having taken into consideration your request as well as the context and complexity of the topic, I will inform you as to the number of sessions required for the entire coaching process. The first session can begin immediately following this introductory session upon request.
The number of needed sessions can vary between 3 to 8. Each session lasts about 1.5 hours.
Each coaching process is an investment in ourselves.
If you are willing to invest in yourself, the fees listed under each coaching service provide you with a guideline.
The fees listed under each coaching service include the time taken for preparation and follow-up between respective coaching sessions.